ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you working on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowladyGlitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Dec.2016 at 4:32am
So atm i believe that this something big, that should be coming,
is maybe that it snows outside in RL...

Were getting no Information, not Even some tipps...
Not Even a ''Secret screenshot'' like they did sometimes of older patches...

And even though everyone is asking fort patchnotes, oder testing server, theyre patching 
their stuff fresh und hardly buggy into our servers... 

OT: I wish you a merry Christmas :)
OT: Oh hall?chen Crit, wusste nicht dass du auch hier rumschleichst ;D
CriticalErrorD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CriticalErrorD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Dec.2016 at 3:42am
The new update has been delayed for an unknown period of time. The developement team requested more time for the update.
Original Message: https://www.facebook.com/4StoryMMO/posts/10154407222507858

I honestly believe it was a good call to delay the update if it isn't polished enough to publish. I hope it Zemi will be able to release it by the end of January. In the mean time it would be great to see some screenshots or little teasers of what's coming.

This argument:
Quote Zemi does not give advance notice because it might affect the money they make and current game economy. A prior knowledge of what will be there could drastically affect how the game is now. So, they keep it as a surprise. 

just doesn't work for me. It's actually quite the opposite. Telling your community what you are working on, showing awesome stuff etc. binds the people to the game. They get the feeling the developer cares about their opinion and knows how hype their game. So in fact more people would be willing to spend money or save up cs for upcoming features. Long term, they would gain more from somewhat transparent communication compared to the "not a word" policy Zemi is (unfortunately) currently running.

regards Crit

OT: @lowladyGlitch dachte mir wenn Gameforge immer nur unt?tig ist, w?re es eventuell m?glich mit Zemi was zu bewegen. Aber egal was man versucht, die kommunizieren noch weniger :S Bin auf craxion/derion - inoru. Jedoch kaum aktiv im moment
Maverick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2017 at 11:16am
Well;  The date has come and gone.  

The month after has come and gone.  

Still not a peep from GMs nor Developers... ANYWHERE

At least let us know what is going on.  I have no problem with you needing more time to polish an update.  But there is no indication as to what the update even contains.

Rumors are swirling.  Everything from Zemi selling out to Gameforge, to just another crappy Dungeon (as the 6 question 'Userstory' forum suggests).

Players are becoming impatient.
zensquidydon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zensquidydon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2017 at 5:27pm
I love this thread. In fact I can attest to many things said. I have a few old friends who quit and say they wud come back if Zemi would start showing interest in this game.  all of the traffic has gone to private servers because of certain loosed privileges so Zemi should think of a campaign that will win some back without it being a cost...maybe give returning players a 3 month full set +24 gear. During that 3 months GM's are are serious about the kill for cs event being very timely in answering the 1:1s so they can use that cs and at least make +22 sets for themselves
 more crowd and once their interests are tied back in this game you maintain it with interesting events as before like GM quiz and whatever...ANd the upgrade rate is still a scam...
Olivander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Mar.2017 at 1:55pm
Just return to the Champions of Iberia patch and poof! Problem solved. That's what the people want!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic