ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUSER STORY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oAlex View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Dec.2016 at 8:24am
Conect all servers srysl :)

CriticalErrorD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Dec.2016 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by oAlex oAlex wrote:

Conect all servers srysl :)

Doesn't seem plausible. Except if they would give up this server and merge it into a Gameforge Server. But that would the problems would still persist. Pretty sure it would get worse because Gameforge doesn't communicate with the players either. Just think about how slow problems and bugs would be reported. Even now some Bugs aren't fixed within 2 years. 

Edited by CriticalErrorD - 01.Dec.2016 at 2:06pm
Tinleydude View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Dec.2016 at 2:45pm
of course gameforge team for each server communicate with the players. Gameforge do not have any answers to current problem because they are waiting on zemi. you should look at game forge forum.. the team is talking all the time. 
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2016 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Tinleydude Tinleydude wrote:

of course gameforge team for each server communicate with the players. Gameforge do not have any answers to current problem because they are waiting on zemi. you should look at game forge forum.. the team is talking all the time. 

not sure what gameforge server you play on, but in the german forums the only ones giving "support" is the Game Team which is 100% player based (working for free) and at the top a Community Manager (paid by Gameforge - mostly working for like 9 Communities on 3 different Games) that almost never responds and hardly cares about the player base.

All answers are the same all the time: "we can't do anything about that, we are waiting for Zemi.", "This has already been reported" (note.. some bugs got reported over 800 days ago and still aren't fixed). Seriously.. It wouldn't get any better. Gameforge would just blame Zemi all the time and we would have absolutely no clue whether it ever got properly reported to Zemi or not. Fair enough.. that's the same as here at the moment because no one of Zemi actually seems to care about us and talk to us. But at least Zemi could fix that themself. Gameforge model for basic support is great. But as soon as it comes to technical difficulties you'll never ever get help, simply because the Game Team have no options to talk to the actual product team. 

So a more active Zemi Community, especially with active Zemi employes would be way better.

Regards Crit
Connect View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2016 at 10:18am
Ohhh god how much more could i agree?
Zemi doesnt do anything by her side. Zemi is ths "mother" of the game and however they dont do anything to keep this game at least alive. Developers only do wrong moves! Its tyring to do faults all over the time and it is a nightmare to imagine that this patch may be useless on 21 Days from now...
A dungeon will NOT fix anything on the game (as BoW and BG didnt help the game) but is one good step that mustnt finish there!!!
They need 1St to re-work or at least update the old good things of the game so to make them interesting and give their players a new positive image of the game and after add cool new things ;) that will contributes so to have a new side of this perfect game!

As i say: updates and patches is for keep game up-to-date for new datas (of the season)! And make it better and better thought year! NOT THE OPPOSITE as with 4Story. And this is the proof for why players INSIST on that this game can become number-1 and be alive with full enjoyment yet!

Edited by Connect - 06.Dec.2016 at 10:22am
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2016 at 10:47am
Indeed

some users are concerned about "bad" graphics. But that isn't really the problem of this game. Actually with all those 2D mobile games around, cartoonish styled games are more popular today than ever. Also most players stopped calling it bad graphics a long time ago, as end users start to differntiate between styles rather than good or bad (of course some things could be smoothed out :) ).

So the only thing really stopping 4Story from beeing great, is the developement of the game which somehow doesn't correlate with what players want. And that's the worst thing for any game to happen. That's why I (and I know you do too @connect :D) keep pushing for more communication between Zemi and the player base.

There were so many ideas in this section. Why does Zemi not pick out a few of them they also find appealing and doable and ask us for our opinion on which feature we would love to see first, how it could be further improved. I know at the end Zemi has to do the decision and they know the limits of their Engine/Tools the best. But completly ignoring the community is the worst thing any company could do. Especially if the users actually are willing to help out with their free time. Also I highly doubt Zemi got to offer anything great besides 4Story. All other games got shut down, 4StoryM isn't even downloadable in most european countries anymore. So the only thing keeping the company alive is 4Story or rather Gameforge.

Maybe Zemi is working on a new game, quite possible. But until then they should care about the consumers they still have. We are paying you!

(Actually I don't pay anything at the moment because of the lack of communication and because as it is right now, I can't see how 4Story would survive another 1-2 years - would love to see Zemi proving me wrong.. But they would actually have to start communicating..)

Or in short words...

How hard can it be to write some news, progress or just discuss things with us like 1 hour once a week?

Seriously..

Regards Crit 
Administrator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07.Dec.2016 at 12:51pm
Hello players,

We thank you very much for all your input you have given to us in this 
questionnaire. All of your ideas and input are greatly appreciated. For
now the thread will be closed and we will send out the gold for all those who
left a comment and added their character name.

Thank you once again
Zemi Interactive 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic