ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUSER STORY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ZELDA View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Aug.2016 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by ZELDA ZELDA wrote:

Question 3:  What type of new dungeon would you like to see in-game?

i like dungeon that gives rare items like new pets, new pots only get on the new dungeon !
 and rare skins not all the same looking !

and some of rate % of cs item drop from mobs & Boss monsters

and when we play we want to enter place to another for example : Fire Area / Ice Area / Dark Area / Light Area / forest area each place is different thatn another also different mobs and boss and the item drops

and if we in party there well be no share everyone get his full drops jest like how you play alone in dungeon and what you get you get the same in party also if you in a team party everyone in party take his drops what i mean is if the mobs/boss drop for me something it's drop what he give me if i'm alone or in party also for the others in the party
everyone get his drops if some one didn't use drop rate increase he don't take alot drops also the pet skill drop item that can make the drop more and the dungeon should have drop cs item rate % from mobs and boss

that what i want to see in dungeon and can be add more items in future it will be nice dungeon

and thank you.

character name : KiLLnU-AE

justanotherperson View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Aug.2016 at 11:29pm
question 3: 

hard dungeons that need full party to complete it,
a dungeon that would range in difficulty depending on how many players are in your party
so if you have 2 members the difficulty will match that but would be less rare rewards and 
if you had full party then it will be good rewards with extreme difficulty

Edited by justanotherperson - 26.Aug.2016 at 11:29pm
Connect View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Aug.2016 at 3:06am
As a player of 4Story (again ^^) i woyld like to answer on third question as well. An by the way i find 3rd question PERFECT !!! REALLY!! :)

I want many dungeon that will be difficult and need many people together as full raid to win this with beautiful monsters AND GOOD ANIMATIONS and areas too. (Suggest: you can make some terriorities to-> dungeons so not to need ZEMI unlock them ALL like leveling terriorites we dont want more levels and terriorities are MAMY)

Also willnbe good if every mode had its own style, its own way to cmplete this and monster would had different power!

BUT it will NO need to pass mini monsters by walking ahead until the boss (like marduk) but need to challenge them and has many ways to complete this! Also guilds can take part on this. AS you understand something different from other dungeon you have made (marduk nest & ice cave)

So that will make many players have to do something. But dont put only one will be vary boring after time and give us EXP of course and something else ypu will think too maybe. And rewards but NO ALWAYS the same reawards like every mode :)

Y.G.: DONT MAKE the GAME full PvE just improve it a few. And balance PvP new modes are a little bit boring (not like ardir wars and mission wars back old days    )

Edited by Connect - 27.Aug.2016 at 3:18am
jrpombo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Aug.2016 at 10:58pm
as an normanl player
 I want this because of the balance of pvps and the gameplay tho its too fun to play with other players. so many exciting events its like in living in a virtual reality world.
so that it would be fun for every one not just for the one nation.

tajburrow

Edited by jrpombo - 31.Aug.2016 at 12:04am
justanotherperson View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Aug.2016 at 4:34pm
question 4: highly difficult would be every party member having to use all buffs and potions otherwise you'd just die and having a warrior to tank the mobs for you or even if you can disable priests "Sublime Pain" skill to make it even more difficult

question 5: upgrade materials, high level protector// pof x3// upgrade scroll // saddle (7days) // effect change //gemstones

question 6: if you can have the monsters have big effects when they attack us, like the knock back effect from para in TW or the big animations like guild skills and the animations boss monsters had in erebus2 is nice

Edited by justanotherperson - 29.Aug.2016 at 4:35pm
Connect View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Aug.2016 at 2:56am
As a few days better member of 4Story...

Question 4:  I want these...
A hightly difficult dungeon?

-1st team should had a warrior as tank or an assasin (assasin can be or tank or attacker) so to be first on monsters and hit him. And NOT their weak members.

-2nd each dungeon will have its own power (e.g poison or Fire or Dark) there will be areas where every 1sec poison or fires or similar things are coming anf make dmg per second to players, so need to avoid this.

-3rd archer need always to stay back and debuff monsters so other classes killl them... And hit but range the monsters so to help.

-4th
players will NOT go inside and avoid monsters this would be WRONG. (WE DONT WANT AN OTHER MARDUK BLIAH :( ) And if it is A RAID DUNGEON then can each team seperate to different Roads / Ways and at the end, all meet together on Boss to fight it (with boss' imi-bosses and their range skills)

-5th Mobs (monsters) are not in every place. I mean that they must be on SPECIFIC points. So players will need to walk carefully so not all monsters attack them because they will die! THEY will need to make specific rotation of monsters so to manage win them!

-6th Bosses will NOT hit only on character. What i mean? They will have range skills! Bosses will hit with skills on the ground (before few second a text will warning players) and all RAID will need avoid them so not to damage the players! (If the die back to base and again on boss)

-7th Priest are the healers but would be better if team sacri could removed from a mob or a mechanic into the Raid Dungeon, Would be cool cause Priest should be carefull from themm!! :O
Summoners and Mages are damagers on raid! And some mobs or bosses can may be not stunned or feared.

{ So that are just my opinin about question 4 and how i imagine it according to players oppinion from my server.!}

Edited by Connect - 30.Aug.2016 at 3:48am
Connect View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Aug.2016 at 3:12am
As a player of 4Story :)

Question 5: ?I want these,
Hmm i would agree with cash shop items for ?ites plussing and what "justanotherperson" said but only for Global Server.

GAMEFORGE doesnt need them already BoW give them to players.

But as i have said i believe company need remake and update of all server rewards! So each mode to give something diefferent and suitable! And each mode will be active cause players need their rewards! And not sleep on towns as now. (PLEASE THINK OF IT)
Be careful dont put the same boring rewards noone will play it if there is no meaning!!!
And NO more Lifes for Pet

Question 6:
Animation need to be completely DIEFFERENT of other dungeons.
And new monsters in game big and small.

Also need animations to be moving (e.g. trees, dragons, birds not just be like painting picture on the wall :P ) and cinmatics maybe when we go on bosses! And sounds and moving screen from earthquakes!

You could also has different maps for the same dungen but monsters ALWAYS on specific possition. (Like BG that have 3 maps)

-EXTRAS: you can put Counter Time that ppls can make Recods and take extra rewards! And have fun on laderboards!
?
So that.. is!

Edited by Connect - 30.Aug.2016 at 9:22am
ZELDA View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Aug.2016 at 9:44am
Question 4: How would you describe a highly difficult level dungeon?
Question 5: What is a good cash shop reward for a highly difficult dungeon?
Question 6: What is a good animation, beautiful monsters and areas for the new dungeon?

Hello, for the
Question 4 we don't need very hard or very easy we want it normal small monsters easy to kill and the Average monsters more than easy and boss monsters not very hard but can be killed by 1 players but take time to kill like 10 mins but good rewards.

for the
Question 5 we want the best rewards like what i said before on my post we want drop from all monsters small monsters have rate % and the Average mosters more rate than small mobs and the boss have the best rate drop % cs items
the itmes should be item upgrades / specail items / pet skills 7 day / and rewards box gives medals.

for the
Question 6 we want the animation to be upgraded to better like UHD Big smile and when we play the dungeon we don't want 1 area ! Angry
we want to enter many area like i said before ( Fire Area - Ice Area - Dark area - Light Area - Forest Area - Water Area and All the area have Names we want new monsters great looking
and each kind of monsfers have a skill it's own so that what can make it a great monsters.
Thank you Thumbs Up

Character name: KiLLnU-AE
jrpombo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Aug.2016 at 11:57pm
as a player of this best online game.

I want the difficulty in the dungeon should have a dragons to kill and some high level boss. it would be a hard time for us to kill them both and it might have a time limit on it.

so that cash shop reward would be equal and balance.

TajBurrow

Edited by jrpombo - 31.Aug.2016 at 12:03am
jrpombo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Aug.2016 at 12:17am
as a not premium user in the game
I want books of refinement and magic transfer so it can help us make our gears strong.
so that everybodys happy

TajBurrow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic