ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUSER STORY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
seedraper1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.Aug.2016 at 9:03am
As a player of 4story who know all about game, i can tell you whats wrong with you and what has to be added into game in new update.
before that, i will tell you what you can do wrong to destroy game more. upgrading level cup 140+ is wrong, 140 is too much and game doesnt need stupid levels when you are at the and doing the same sh*t as before. also new pvp isnt needed, its enough also with +28 upp, an who owns full +28 eq? thats the sh*t why its not needed, you will be still getting money, anyway you need more people so you cant add that. BG yes great copy, but look at p4story, the server which has lot of people and their battle of royal, im sure you know that. BG had to look like that, thats not so boring like bg where you have to upp and exp your character before starting pvp which is the best fun of that.
I want to tell you what you should add. 140 is boring like every high lvl which were made in 4story, and we are talking about copies like BG from lol, dota. take a look to Neverwinter by ARC and their system of campaigns, which lot of games have, but 4story miss that include craftings. And you should make it as a new map as well, instead of level caping, some campaign with rewards for doing them and ye, 4s is good for pvp, but miss some epic dungeon, because mardok is boring, make some epicness to sickness and people will come, also make sure some campaign quests from 100 to 140 as making levels easier.
So that will make 4story again better, not only for your bussiness but also for players entertaiment.
Bugerson..
mauryshannon471 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Aug.2016 at 1:27am
Your story should be formatted like this:
Beginning: "As an older player my name is Madmar, again.."
Middle: "I want more gifted upgrade items.."
End: "So that it may stir up participation..."
ty
4StoryGoddess1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Aug.2016 at 1:31am
HI again,

As an answer to your 2nd question about daily gifts...

Hmm , just one?  :)

I want more speed saddles, please!  (30 days preferably)

So that I can have more speed during wars and reps. 

Please and thank you!

Thank you!

LadySinn

jrpombo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Aug.2016 at 1:34am
Aloha 4Story admins and players
 as a player of this epic game
I want somewhat about pot of protection and furtune so other players will ups there gears in a lesser way.
 so that it is equal to everyone.
thank you

TajBurrow

Edited by jrpombo - 31.Aug.2016 at 12:05am
ZELDA View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Aug.2016 at 1:36am
As an old player to this game i do love this game i played it like 7 years or more we need more servers so we can play vs many players around the world 1 server are not doing good for the new wars ( BG & BOW )
we hope that ZEMI change the item price, it is very expensive after the end of 2013.

i want the best in this game and more fun we need a big change in game and in shop and we need tradeable CS items & also the perma items we want easy events not hard ! like do the event but u must charge is not good for this game at all & we want to play VS gameforge in BG and BOW that will make alot global players will play again.

So that what we want in this game a new change and thank you. Thumbs Up
justanotherperson View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Aug.2016 at 2:10am
question one: i would like more ways added to the game to let free players get cash shop items so that we may be able to upgrade our items to make a bigger difference in wars and not die in 1-3 hits

question two: i would like mount extension scroll in daily gift event
Sayone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Aug.2016 at 1:55am
For the Daily Gift - I think the best ones are the Item Protection potion given out often, or maybe be able to be purchased by in-game money? Because I think it is a great way for beginners to get to mid-high level in a fair way.

Kind Regards,
Sayone
thebestwarrioralive1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Aug.2016 at 9:48pm
As a player i want change effect scrolls more, so that i can change my gear effect.
ZELDA View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Aug.2016 at 9:21am
Hello, For Question 2:  Choose one item you would most like to see in the "DAILY GIFT EVENT"?

we want POF 400% and High grade +23 and new Scroll hit +3 only
and GemStone +4
and medals ( 1000 ) per day
and BM cats opts that well be great daily gifts Wink

my game character name is KiLLnU-AE

ZELDA View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Aug.2016 at 8:11pm
Question 3:  What type of new dungeon would you like to see in-game?

i like dungeon that gives rare items like new pets, new pots only get on new the dungeon !
 and rare skins not all the same looking !

and some of rate % of cs item drop from mobs & Boss monsters

and when we play we want to enter place to another for example : Fire Area / Ice Area / Dark Area / Light Area / forest area each place is different thatn another also different mobs and boss and the item drops

and if we in party there well be no share everyone get his full drops jest like how you play alone in dungeon and what you get you get the same in party also if you in a team party everyone in party take his drops what i mean is if the mobs/boss drop for me something it's drop what he give me if i'm alone or in party also for the others in the party
everyone get his drops if some one didn't use drop rate increase he don't take alot drops also the pet skill drop item that can make the drop more and the dungeon should have drop cs item rate % from mobs and boss

that what i want to see in dungeon and can be add more items in future it will be nice dungeon

and thank you.

character name : KiLLnU-AE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic