ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSuggestion - 1 thing you'd like to see. - Event Date: 19.Feb.2016 - 26.Feb.2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Admin

Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Suggestion - 1 thing you'd like to see.
    Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 10:06am
Hello,

This is [CM]Nyox and I come before you players interested in your thoughts on this topic. Now
I'd like to please make it clear that although I ask of you this, there is no sure chance it will be 
implemented. But perhaps it will give a better understand to the team what players are most 
interested in seeing in 4Story.

I ask of you the players both existing or previously have left us and still follow in our 4Story
group. 

Question: If you could request one game altering suggestion for 4Story what would it be and why?

Now please also note that these ideas can not be extremely over the top or ab-usable in the
game. They should be at least in some relation to the game whether it be a buff/nerf for all the 
classes in our game, or change in war as examples. 

If you agree with another players post then please give it a "Thanks"

Suggestions/Ideas such as new increased graphics or interface enhancements can't particularly 
be added as they come where as it be when players submit their 1:1's and enter their PC info correctly.
And will be based off of that information.

Furthermore when you are typing your idea and reason, please be extremely thorough in your 
explanation so myself and the GM Team will understand your idea in its entirety.

All your ideas will be taken in by me and I will be reading through them all and will pass them on
to our GM Team for further discussion.

Thank you all for your participation.
Regards,
Zemi Interactive 

Edited by Administrator - 18.Feb.2016 at 10:21am
xXKamzXx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 10:33am
Take notes from p4story and maybe you will get somewhere, also stop banning people for no reason, or at least tell them why they are banned

Edited by xXKamzXx - 18.Feb.2016 at 10:46am
Sosa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 10:53am
1 thing is too little for what need to be done.
first and foremost, you must make it easier to obtain cash shop items within game for free players.
either increasing the amount of coin drops adding new ways to obtain bonus points or simply designate an area with a probability of dropping specific cash items i.e dungeon bosses etc.

2. the second thing that i would like to see is stop increasing the + cap stop increasing the level cap+ stop increasing armor bonus and jewel stats. focus more on creating new types of dungeons and PvP content.

3.If you really want to bring players back and repopulate the server you must do 2 things primarily.
Listen to the first two instructions,then allow players to merge their account even from unofficial servers(i.e p4story,
fantasy4story 4storyPW etc.)
the reason is this if you take a player that has already been playing on an unofficial server where they have been farming and grinding and finally accomplished there equipment at an easier rate then they could have ever dreamed of in official servers , why are they gonna leave a place where they are already established to come to a another place where they have nothing.

you took a well playing game, altered it in ways that your players didn't approve of .poor management skills.
you didn't have to try and fix something that wasn't broken.
Jado is my God View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 11:16am
I requested a 140 dungeon couple months ago with decent loot not like Mardook. But with CS items and it is  actually DIFFICULT with required a full group, there isn't even a benefit of getting level 140, to do what? Sit in the city all day waiting 5+ hours for a war to start with no players at all
Kem View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 11:48am
CS Shop
The Fact all items in the CS shop were changed to BP for everything is a decent idea and leads to these once "Spend to get" items being able to be got by anyone with some hard work. The Fact that the "high ranking/most wanted" items such as perms/Largest pet exp / best upping package were taken out of the CS shop at the same time everything became BP only is very stupid as the items a lot of players want they now cant work towards getting them.

Battle Of The Worlds(BoW)
BoW when it first came out was fun, we had a lot of players so it would start almost all the time. Now since the server has a lower player base and BoW has not started for a while i suggest that the requirements for BoW to start be changed. The Amount of people needed per side should be lowered to accommodate for the lower number of players. Also for example if one side has 8 players and the other side has 10 players instead of leaving 2 people move one player to the other side in the BoW having a 9 v 9 therefore more people can play if the amount of people  per side is not balanced. 

Medals
Everyone has their different opinion on medals, here is mine. I personally think that medals are not the worst thing in the game but the cool down of these "premium" skills is way way way to short and in my opinion the cooldown on some of the skills should be looked over again and most of them need to be upped to a higher c/d.

Battle Ground(BG)
BG was a nice idea put into the game as a side thing to do while there was no pvp.I personally think that there should be a 3v3 Pre made option put in with the 5v5 so then if the numbers are low on how many people would like to play BG at the time for a 5v5 (10 people) people can have the option to play a 3v3 (6 people) with a team of their choosing. Medals in BG can make a huge difference in winning or losing, this can be medal rez, less bp to upgrade a weapon etc... Personally i think that some of the medal option ruin the fun for the people who don't have the weapons to then fight these people. Personally  i think that a lot of the medals skills in BG need to have a C/D increase as i said in "Medals"

InGame GM/CM
I personally feel like the in game support is lacking quite a bit. GM/CMS are "usually" only on at some times. This leads to in game help to be unreachable. I suggest that more people should be hired as CMs so then there are more people online at different points in the game to provide the help needed to the people who will need it.

Dungeons
Dungeons in the game at this time are WAY to easy. Mardook is a joke to what it used to be. There is no challange and no community feeling to running dungeons. There should be a whole new dungeon made that would require more then just 2-3 people to run it. The rewards need to be reworked the time taken to go through the dungeon should have worth while rewards.

Torny/Ranking Rewards
As the game as gone on the Perfs and Plus of weapons has gone up but the torny weapons have not changed one bit. The torny weapon for solos needs its opts/plus/perf upgraded. The ranking cloaks also need the opts/plus/perf re done so that they are up to date with the current Perf/opts/plus 

Orcs
Orcs are a good way to get items and also a good way to pass time. Although there needs to be the addition of lvl 140 orcs that max level players can go around and kill and also creating Wars at the same time as people will have to fight over them in maps such as SHC.

Side note : Any spelling / grammar mistakes in this are well.. GG 
~ Kem

AliasPT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 12:03pm
One simple thing merge with Europe simple as that
They have way more population BG is way better CS itens are tradable and alot more stuff and you can actually PvP or start BG's with 30 seconds even BoW's are fun to do.
SilverSilver View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 12:26pm
Somebody from facebook
Originally posted by </span><a href=https://www.facebook.com/SikasyExa?fref=ufi target=_blank rel=nofollow>Sikasy Exa</a><span style=line-height: 1.3;> Sikasy Exa wrote:

[NO ACC ON FORUM BECAUSE OFFICAL SERVER]
1.- Bring Narwashi+Bollwerk back with hacking protection = no china gold.
2.- Fix the class balance (warrior as example) 
3.- Fix bugs inside of 1month, not one year 
4.- Create finally all the other maps for a finished PvE system, fix the level balance and PLEASE find a way to give the old "lost" maps (bina, kokuma, tibered, dragonrod etc....) a real sense. 
5.- more active GM's/team 
6.- remove BG/BoW because the 4story PvP should be in ardir+tyco+gebra+hesed. 
7.- Make it fair for newbies, this means not moonstone event, I mean without cash 500€ !
8.- More events which are without moonstones.
9.- Better performance in the game, crash/disconnect/lag in a PvP game suck! I know 4S is
old, but c'mon, other games improve their settings too.
10.- Bring back the original PvE (not boring doc), I mean the real story quests.
11.- Awesome dungeons like time travel (19 29 39 49 etc.) and give them USEFUL drops.
12.- Finish maps who are already ingame, some have bugs, boring quests/mobs or empty places without any love of detail. Even Minecraft can make better detail storys/maps as this.
13.- More skill points, I love it to play with ALL skills a class have (even with 5 different skill bars, it's just skill and a nice challenge!).
14.- Include please ALL PvP maps, not only 5 of them, example Gor maps!
15.- NO PAY TO WIN - IT DESTROYED THE BEST PVP GAME IN THE WORLD - LEARN FROM IT ZEMI
Greets, a old 4story lover from PendatronGER, who play now on P4S. In love to 4Story, the best PvP game: -eXa

I'll post my thoughts when i have time
SikasyExa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 12:40pm
Yes, thats me Silver.

I'm a 4Story fan since end 2009/start 2010, it's sad to see that the best PvP game dies.
I played Pendatron (GER) till mid 2012, then I got banned of using bugs/exploits or hacking the game for EQ/Gold (yeah, because I was young and didnt have 500€). Sorry for that, but it was impossible without that ;-)
Yeah, thats my quote from facebook, I register here just to answer to this post of a (first view) friendly CM.

LEVEL-SYSTEM
- bring Narwashi+Bollwerk back with hacking protection = no china gold.
- give up this seal-runs, it's so boring (see next point)
- use the story quests, improve them, give them good rewards so it makes finally fun to do something new for level
- bring back the original PvE (not boring doc), I mean the real story quests without dumb seal-quests!
- awesome dungeons like time travel (19 29 39 49 etc.) and give them USEFUL drops
- dungeons for 140 (no Marduk) like the time travel in Valo at Lv19

PVP
- fix the class balance (warrior as example) 
- remove BG/BoW because the 4story PvP should be in ardir+tyco+gebra+hesed
- more skill points, I love it to play with ALL skills a class have (even with 5 different skill bars, it's just skill and a nice challenge!).
- include please ALL PvP maps, not only 5 of them, example Gor maps!
- remove the medals / cash skillbar. What are you thinking guys, whats wrong with you? You really add a skillbar in a PvP game which is only avaible if you cash. Are you kidding me? RIP fair PVP

CONTENT
- create finally all the other maps for a finished PvE system, fix the level balance and PLEASE find a way to give the old "lost" maps (bina, kokuma, tibered, dragonrod etc....) a real sense. 
- make it fair for newbies, this means not moonstone event, I mean without cash 500€ !
- more events which are without moonstones
- finish maps who are already ingame, some have bugs, boring quests/mobs or empty places without any love of detail. Even Minecraft can make better detail storys/maps as this.
- bring back the original SOUNDTRACKS, we all love them but you simple replace them without a option to keep them.

SUPPORT + PATCHES
- fix bugs inside of 1month, not one year 
- more active GM's/team 
- better performance in the game, crash/disconnect/lag in a PvP game suck! I know 4S is
old, but c'mon, other games improve their settings too.
- NO PAY TO WIN - IT DESTROYED THE BEST PVP GAME IN THE WORLD - LEARN FROM IT ZEMI

SikasyExa2016-02-19 09:47:08
ilyaclark1231 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 3:24pm
make medal cooldown time 5 minutes more 
wes2044 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2016 at 4:22pm
make cs items tradeable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic