ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reduce your lag/ping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Theresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reduce your lag/ping
    Posted: 30.Dec.2015 at 6:38pm
Dear players,

please be informed of the good news as below - 

For players encountering latency issues, you might want to try installing the program Wtfast.

It will improve the gameplay tremendously, it has been tested and proven.

https://www.wtfast.com/
https://www.wtfast.com/Account/Create - you may create a new trial account after the 14 days trial period.

Please select Custom Games and click on Add.

Browse to your game file directory and select TClient.exe as Game Executable File and 4Story.exe as the launcher. Click OK.

Select 4Story from the drop down menu and click on Play!.

Your game will be connected to Wtfast after the login. Enjoy 4Story without the high latency Smile

Thank you and good gaming!

Regards
GM Theresa

Edited by GM Theresa - 30.Dec.2015 at 7:08pm
toodiee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toodiee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Jan.2017 at 4:21am
I will try it. Thanks a lot Theresa
toodiee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toodiee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Jan.2017 at 4:39am
Offf... the game isn't starting even with this programe :( Can you help me?CryCryCry
lyricalnight1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricalnight1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Feb.2017 at 7:19am
So you want us to go download another program to make your game playable, rather than fixing the problem on your end? Is this a joke?  This was going to be my fist time playing a game  hosted by ZeMiGAME and likely my last after reading this  Asinine post. I made the text on my post large enough so you could read it without downloading magnifier... See how I made it easier for you to use the content I was presenting.....
Administrator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Feb.2017 at 11:14am
Originally posted by lyricalnight1 lyricalnight1 wrote:

So you want us to go download another program to make your game playable, rather than fixing the problem on your end? Is this a joke?  This was going to be my fist time playing a game  hosted by ZeMiGAME and likely my last after reading this  Asinine post. I made the text on my post large enough so you could read it without downloading magnifier... See how I made it easier for you to use the content I was presenting.....

Dear player,

It is impossible for any game to provide all of its players with "no lag".
Almost always players will have server lag while being connected to the game.

If you are experiencing a FPS Lag this is a completely different issue.

WTFast provides a more steady connection to the server through a 
different VPN. Which gives you the lower ping. (Results will vary from
player to player.)

If you are experiencing a FPS Lag this can be due to your OS running
Windows 10 which is currently not 100% fully supported for 4Story.
This is a current on-going issue which we are trying to provide a permanent
fix for, and plan to tell the players when its available.

If you are not having either of these problems then please seek help from our
Support System ( 1:1 inquiry). http://www.zemigame.com/cscenter/inquiry/main.zemi

Thank you
Zemi Interactive 
lyricalnight1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyricalnight1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Feb.2017 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

Originally posted by lyricalnight1 lyricalnight1 wrote:

Dear player,

It is impossible for any game to provide all of its players with "no lag".
Almost always players will have server lag while being connected to the game.

If you are experiencing a FPS Lag this is a completely different issue.

WTFast provides a more steady connection to the server through a 
different VPN. Which gives you the lower ping. (Results will vary from
player to player.)

If you are experiencing a FPS Lag this can be due to your OS running
Windows 10 which is currently not 100% fully supported for 4Story.
This is a current on-going issue which we are trying to provide a permanent
fix for, and plan to tell the players when its available.

If you are not having either of these problems then please seek help from our
Support System ( 1:1 inquiry). http://www.zemigame.com/cscenter/inquiry/main.zemi

Thank you
Zemi Interactive 

Not to the point where you can't even create a character. Don't try the it's your pc or your ISP crap either. I know better

Edited by lyricalnight1 - 09.Feb.2017 at 6:04pm
Maverick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Feb.2017 at 8:41pm
First, I agree with lyrical... 'download this program to reduce your lag/ping' is not a fix for a problem with the game (I know its only supposed to lower it slightly, not fix the fps problem that is going around).  Hell, its not even free.  'Create another profile after 14 day trial period.'  YEA RIGHT

Second, you say you are 'still working' on a fix for the Windows 10 problem.  Pardon my french but GET YOUR HEADS OUT YOUR @$$ES.  Windows 10 has been out for how long now?  A fix should have been put out days after the problem started, if not days then within a couple weeks.  PRIVATE servers have fixes for it (that were in place within a week of the problem starting).  WHERE THE HELL IS THE FIX FOR THE DAMN OFFICIAL SERVER.  YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FIRST FIX.

Third, 'If you are not having either of these problems then please seek help from our
Support System ( 1:1 inquiry). http://www.zemigame.com/cscenter/inquiry/main.zemi' - I mean if you want to wait a month or more for you ticket to be answered go ahead and try this.  I get there is a backlog for the kill cs.  But many players I know have CHARGED and NOT RECIEVED their 100% bonus NOR their event bonuses for the $50 event.

If you are going to tell us to do something, or that you are working on something; PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

Yes maybe WTFast helps a bit, but its NOT the solution to ANYTHING.

Work WITH us (the players).  We LOVE this game.  We want to see it SUCCEED.  If you work with us and communicate, we will work with you.

When will you see that?

Signed;
> Impatient players everywhere

Edited by Maverick - 09.Feb.2017 at 9:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic