ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Medals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medals
    Posted: 17.Mar.2017 at 8:30am
I know medals are a sore subject for many players who, for whatever reason, do not use them in game.  I am not here to start a flame war over that.  I am here to point out that medals are used for more than just different skills in battle and that something needs to be done to fix this.

Pet effects, for example, are changed by using 330 medals per try.  How is anyone supposed to change the effect of their pet if there are no medals available in the cash shop?  

I suggest putting an item, similar to armor effect changers, in the cash shop to change the pet effects.  Make the item available to everyone by allowing it to be purchased with BP as well as cs gold.  This way everyone can enjoy their pets in cool looking colors.

P.S. Personally I wouldnt mind medals going back into the cash shop, but I know it is a sore subject for many players; so we'll save that for another post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic