ZemiGame Facebook
ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Event Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Event Questions
    Posted: 12.Apr.2017 at 11:55am

Hi there,

A few questions about the upcoming event as well as other things I have noticed since the patch yesterday.

The Easter Event

On the website it states the following: "The looting record is character base and not account based;" "Can only be claimed once per account;" and "Any coins farmed before April 16th will not be counted."  Can you clear this up for me?  Does the event not start until April 16th even though the patch was put in April 11th?  Can the pets be turned in once per character but multiple times on an account; or simply once per account?

The Valentines Day Event

In the past, hasnt the NPCs in Eden usually stayed there past the end of the event so players can turn in their items in case they had not?  Personally I still had one to turn in.  I was under the impression that since on the website it said that the Easter Event did not start until April 16th, that we could have until at least the 15th to turn things in.

Monster Invasion (Typhons)

According to the website the Monster Invasion event is supposed to run through December 31st 2017, however it seems the Typhons are no longer up anywhere in the game since this last patch on April 11th 2017.  The help box in game also says they are supposed to be there.  Will these be put back into the game or is the event officially over?

Kill CS

There are many players wiating on thier Kill CS tickets.  The last one that I have answered is from March 30th.  My guess is no ones has been answered since about that date.  What is going on with that event and when will they be answered?

Thanks!

Mav

NatsuDragnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatsuDragnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Apr.2017 at 7:14pm
ANSWER MY TICKETS YOOO!!!IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH AND WEEKS!!!! Get more GM's IF U CANT DO THE JOB BY URSELF BECAUSE WE ARE SICK OF WAITING!!!!!.

Edited by NatsuDragnel - 12.Apr.2017 at 7:14pm
Maverick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16.Apr.2017 at 2:18am
Hello??? GMs??? Developers???  Anyone???  

Have you ever gotten the feeling you are talking to a brick wall....?
NatsuDragnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatsuDragnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17.Apr.2017 at 7:05pm
We dont want u guys wasting time on mobile stuffs we want major update and 1:1's answered... if u cant do ur job properly merge with GF and let them take over...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic