ZEMIGAME FORUM
Forum Home Forum Home > 4STORY > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Designing User Experience in 4Story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CriticalErrorD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Designing User Experience in 4Story
    Posted: 10.Feb.2017 at 7:23am
So.. For all the time I played this game it was pretty obvious it wasn't really meant to be "Free" to play. Everything from the ground up is intended for Whales to bring in some fortune while using the non payers as baits and sandbags.

Now.. because I know Zemi pretty sure can't afford and wouldn't even be willing to invest some money to hire a decent game designer (zemi simply is resilient to any input that could actually save this game and their company.. who ever knows why, please tell me...), I'll just drop this link here: https://youtu.be/FwI0u9L4R8U

These guys might run a youtube channel, but they make great points in pretty much every aspect regarding Free2Play games and more.

So if you don't intend to listen to your customers, at least let one of your staff (best some CEO or one of the higher ups) watch all the videos about f2p they have on their channel and at LEAST consider what THEY and WE tell you for the last 4 years could be true!

(btw. I am still waiting for at least one word of feedback on the Thread "What are you working on?")

Regards Crit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic